Thank you for purchasing SimCam products. SimCam provides a one-year limited warranty on all eligible SimCam products purchased from store.simcam.ai and SimCam authorized reseller.
What does this limited warranty cover?
SimCam warrants that each SimCam product you purchase is free from any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
How long will the warranty last?
The warranty period for a SimCam product is twelve (12) months from the day when the product is shipped to the first end-user.
A replacement product or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original product.
There are some components or parts, such as SD cards, batteries and cables, that may not be covered by the warranty.
What will SimCam do?
During the Warranty Period, SimCam will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
What is not covered by this warranty?
- Defects caused by incorrect use or improper installation not following the product manual instructions;
- Defects caused by unauthorized modification, repairs, disassembly or use with third-party components or product;
- The serial number has been removed or defaced from the SimCam product;
- Damages caused by lightning, fire, earthquake, tornado, or other events of force majeure;
- Consumables parts, including but not limited to batteries, unless damage is due to defects in material or workmanship of the product;
- SimCam products purchased from an unauthorized reseller;
- Damage caused by third-party service providers who are not authorized by SimCam;
- Fail to provide proof of purchase that you are the authorized user of the product;
- Any non-SimCam branded products, even if sold or shipped with SimCam products;
- Products marked as “Sample” or “Not for Sale”, or sold “AS IS”;
- This warranty cannot be transferred from the original end-user to others;
- Any indirect or consequential damages or losses resulting from the product failure such as loss of data and loss of business.
How to obtain warranty service?
- Contact SimCam support team or SimCam authorized resellers/repair centers by email firstname.lastname@example.org and describe the product failure. They will attempt to identify and resolve the problem of your product by offering you tips and advice, software or firmware updates.
- If the problem cannot be identified or resolved through remote assistance or software updates, you will be requested to return the product to the address provided by SimCam or authorized resellers.
- SimCam will examine the returned product to identify the problem, if SimCam determines that the problem in question is not covered by this warranty, you will have to apply for paid repair service.
You will need two things to claim warranty service:
- The serial number normally to be found on the bottom of the product.
- Invoice or any other proof of purchases which include the order number, the date of purchase, and the vendor’s name.
SimCam will not accept collect shipment for warranty service, but replacement product or parts will be shipped to you at SimCam’s cost.
If you have further questions, please send an email to our support team at email@example.com.